Saturday, August 9, 2008

Where I Roll, Sinks Canyon




Yesterday we drove South to a great place called Sinks Canyon. A long horned sheep met us pretty closely to the front gate, and aside from one scraped knee it was a day of simple nature based plus family visiting enchantment. I obviously made the most of our outing by insisting that we return again today where we continued upon a wave of energy and discovery excitement.
One of my favorite quiet moments was anything but as the voices of water sang and I waded into her cool clean graceousness. I was mezmorized by the triple bubbling rush over a rock that sprang out and through me more deafining than any high tech surround sound could. Again that's obvious, when you go from reliance on "sterio" to the depth and experience of our outdoors, especially in Wyoming *gushes with pride*, well it hits one that the creativity of life is beloved. The gang had a ball and here are more pictures of today. On a side path, I got lost or turned around for a short period of time and it's rare as my inner compass is usually keen, but no matter that's why we travel in a literal pack. Family, I've got your back.