Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bugs the other low life Grasshopper

Bugs the other low life Grasshopper

It’s past time for another blog. It is a noun right, blog? Today's topic you ask? Well the incredible sometimes edible bugs. Not spiders or men, simply bugs. I have a camera phone with a tiny adaptor to figure out then you'll get pictures from the yard. In Wyoming we are met by some more than other creatures from June well into December. Last year I was still singing the “flee fly or I’ll flatten you” song into the winter holiday. And yes the homestead is relatively clean, but don’t underestimate a horse fly.
What can they possibly want to bother me with when there is a short 24 to 48 hour life span? I feel a tickle of the little legs or they out in out buzz the tower, ie my face. They are God’s creatures right, so there ain’t no bugs on me is a fine way to reject their company. That, and a bath.
Sometimes I feel like the bug. And if you do why are you still on my page reading this, didn’t you hear Ferris say “go home”.
That’s my wish for all bugs that they go home, return to sender.